Senior Tennis Players Club, Inc. (STPC) collects certain information about our members for necessary use by the Club. We restrict the use of this information by the Club and by its members to protect your privacy. Details:
- Name, address, gender, skill level, phone number(s), and email address are used to contact you for Club purposes, and are made available to other members in the Membership Roster. Use of that Roster by other members is restricted to Club purposes [see also Terms and Conditions].
- You have a Username and Password to access “members only” parts of our website. You are urged to use a sufficiently secure Password to protect your information.
- We ask for your Birth Date because the minimum age of 50 is an essential part of our Articles of Incorporation, our Bylaws, and our qualification for 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. This is not made available to other members, and is used only for statistical purposes. If you do not want to reveal your real birth date, you can use another date that is close to the real one (within one year), as long as you are in fact 50 or more.
- As long as you are a member, you can update any of the information that we’ve requested. Of course, if your address or email changes, it is important that you change that so we can continue to reach you.
- We use MailChimp to send email messages, and may use printers and mailing companies to produce and send printed documents.
- We do not have access to or maintain anyone’s credit card information. All payments are handled via a secure third party website.