Terms and Conditions
Either as a Member of STPC or as a user of this website, I agree to the following terms and conditions, as they are applicable:
- Roster. The Membership Roster is available online only to members. It is for members’ use in contacting other members, and is never to be made available to non-members for any purpose whatever, including but not limited to commercial solicitation and recruitment for other organizations or events. Contact with other members must always respect the other members’ privacy and may not involve harassment or cause annoyance.
- Limitation of Liability. I agree that STPC’s entire liability, and my exclusive remedy, with respect to any service(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount I paid for such service(s). STPC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
- Copyrights & Trademarks. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of STPC. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- Participation. I agree that any participation in the activities of, or sponsored by, the Senior Tennis Players Club, Inc. (STPC), a nonprofit organization, including, but without limitation, activities such as tennis lessons, clinics, drills, rating sessions, camps, trips, playing in or attending tennis games, tournaments, groups or social events, shall be at my sole risk; and I hereby release and hold harmless STPC and its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, tennis pros, tennis clubs, courts and facilities used or licensed by STPC, and all independent contractors with STPC (all being “Associated Others”) for all claims of damage, whether due to injuries to person or property; to any direction, conduct, scheduling or claimed discrimination, nonfeasance or malfeasance, or otherwise, arising out of, or occurring in connection with, any such activities or conduct of STPC or such Associated Others.
- Modification. STPC reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Minnesota. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Minnesota, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Minnesota, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
- Website content. Only the authorized editor or editors of this website will be able to enter content on it. Members and public users are encouraged to forward suggestions, questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit cards. Members are requested to pay membership dues and registration fees for events via this website using Stripe®, our credit card processing agent. Neither STPC nor this website has access to or maintains any member’s credit card information. Payments other than via this website may be made by check payable to STPC mailed to:
Senior Tennis Players Club
P.O. Box 5525
Hopkins, MN 55343